Last updated Tue, 05-Jul-2022
11 Downloadable workbooks / resources
Learn to develop actionable insights, no matter the industry, category or customers your brand / business is targeting.
- What a customer / consumer / client insight is and why they are so important to brand success.
- The reasons why you and others have struggled to action the consumer / customer insights you have developed in the past.
- A simple 7-step process that practically guarantees that you will develop an actionable insight every time you use it for each of your brands.
- Identify the exact category in which you’re competing from the customers' perspective. You may know your industry but your customers might see it differently.
- Choosing your ideal target audience, the group that will be the most profitable.
- How to recognise whether your current target customer group is too narrow or too wide and how to better define it.
- The incredibly useful tools you need to select the most profitable segment to go after.
- How to get to know your ideal customers as deeply as possible, and then create a detailed persona / avatar for them.
- Where and how to get all the data and information you need about the market and your customers, to fill your knowledge gaps.
- How to identify the most relevant need-state for your brand offer and then pinpoint all the different emotions you want to stimulate.
- An invaluable way to identify whether or not what you have developed truly is an insight.
- How to ensure that the insight you develop will resonate with your target audience and engage them so they take the action you desire.
- How to identify actions from the consumer / customer insights you develop, that will result in the profitable growth of your business.
Write a public review